Friday, August 8, 2008

More Scrapbook Stuff

I took some pics of some of my other scrapbooks and my 2nd scrapbook I have started for Brynn. Her first one is full so I had to start on 2nd one and we're not even through her first year yet! I don't know why there are 2 albums of the same thing, but the baby scrapbook with 32 pictures is the most recent, as I got a chance to work on some pages yesterday, which was a lot of fun. I really have to get my creative juices flowing FAST with two babies around b/c you never know when melt-down will occur or when they'll wake up from their nap.

http://gallery.me.com/sfitz/

There's the link, so bookmark it if you are interested in checking back from time to time.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Bummer, I can't get to your webgallery, not sure what the deal is! All of this talk about scrapbooking has got me excited to work on all of ours. I have not scrapbooked since last Nov! I brought all of my stuff to the basement and set up a huge table so I can go to town. Wish we lived closer so we could scrap together!