Monday, August 18, 2008

School is starting

Tomorrow the kids start going to daycare. This will be Baylen's first day ever in daycare and Brynna will be returning after a summer vacation. I know she is ready to go back to see her friends and interact and keep busy all day long. I am ready for her to get back into a routine. I am ready for Baylen to go to also get into a more predictable routine, and I am hoping d.c. will "tire" him out so he will sleep better and longer at night. I feel a little guilty for saying I am ready for them to go to school, but I am. I am so tired and it's been a good summer...we've had a lot of fun spending time together, but it's also been very draining and at times, overwhelming and a little lonely. I know when I drop them off tomorrow it won't be easy and I will shed a few tears, but I also know it's going to be good for them to socialize and separate from me a little bit.

Brynn and Baylen have sure started to get along with each other lately and he's always aware of where Brynn is at all times. Brynn is REALLY good at sharing with her little brother and constantly kisses him and hugs him. She also tells him "Nooo Baylen, Stop Baylen!" when he grabs for her hair! haha




4 comments:

Briana said...

I hear you on wanting school to start again! A normal routine is a good thing smetimes!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How cute are those pics. Hopefully they'll grow up and like one another - no fighting :) hahah. Good luck with sending them to daycare (and I totally hear you on being tired - I can only imagine with two. It's so hard to keep them entertained)

Samantha said...

Sarah, what kind of bath seat thing do you have and do you like it? henry is so wiggly in the tub, I need to get him something that will keep him a bit more stable/confined.

Anonymous said...

Ha I love that picture of them laying on the floor next to each other, they are totally like the same size!! i miss them much!!!! ..oh and you too :)

--love mary