Monday, August 25, 2008

Attention, Brynna...Brynna? Brynna, can you hear me?

LOTS of posts tonight...I know...making up for the weekend and we started meetings today for back to school, so who knows when I'll have time to get on here this week!


Our daughter is addicted to the television. At this point, we were limiting her to only a couple hours of TV during the day in the summer because I didn't want her to think that is all life is about when she's not even 2 years old yet. However, at this point, I know she's addicted. She loves Sesame Street. She loves Barney. She loves Mother Goose. She loves Elmo's World. She loves Baby Einstein. When I try to get her attention when she's watching one of these programs, she totally ignores me and falls into this deep stare just totally involved with the TV. If I stand in front of the TV and try and talk to her, she doesn't make eye contact with me and instead, looks around me like she's saying ("you're a better door than a window...") It's crazy, but true! I think she would watch TV all day if I let her. (The pic above is of her staring at the TV watching one of her favorite shows.)

1 comment:

Briana said...

Logan did that when he was little too, we called him "TV Head"

And there's that shirt that Olive has too! I liked it so much that I bought one for next summer for her too! Can't be a $3.99 shirt!