Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Daycare Day 2


How many fingers can I fit in my mouth?


Check out my cool Junk Food Tee! :)

Daycare Day 2 seemed to go well for the kids today. Both have adjusted well and I think it's really making them tired at night, which is a good thing. Brynn is still fighting bedtime a little bit yet, but I think once she has to get up at 6:40 a.m., she'll be ready for bed by 8 once we get into a solid routine starting next week. Last night she crashed by 7:00 p.m. and slept all night until 8 a.m.

Baylen slept fairly well last night, (up 2x) but the best part of his sleep was that he slept on his back in the Pack n Play from 9-1:30 which is VERY good for Mister. He is slobbering puddles and constantly chewing on anything he can get in his mouth. This boy is going to be getting a tooth any day now, I have a feeling. I see two big bumps on his bottom gums and little white specks.

Speaking of next week, I can't believe we'll be in school meetings so soon. It doesn't seem possible that our summer is coming to an end. Where did it go?

1 comment:

Briana said...

Love that shirt, so cute!

YAY for Baylen sleeping on his back for a while last night! Great news!