Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gettin' Creative w/ Pearls

Okay so I saw this idea on another person's MySpace of her little girl and thought it was the most darling idea for a photo. I decided to tell Briana about it, which she had seen before but hasn't yet tried with her little baby girl. So I decided to give it a try. I am only using my snapshot camera here, so I hope to get Dj to get out his "BIG MAMA" camera and try his skill out with this idea b/c he has a great eye when it comes to taking photos and his Nikon takes AMAZING photos b/c it shoots raw and it's just a nice camera. So let me know what you think. DO you like any of the pics of Bee and the pearls? If so, which ones? :)

You wouldn't think by the looks of these pics that I had a very challenging time getting Bee to "act natural" so I was actually happy that they didn't look too forced.

WARNING: There are quite a few pics! and Mary Fitz, Mom/Dad, I know you read this blog so comment too! You can comment anonymous without joining/starting an account!

You can click on each photo to see an enlarged version.












5 comments:

April said...

#6 and the last one are my favorites. They're classic and won't be too dated when she's older. No funny clothes to make fun of!

Briana said...

The 2nd and 4th are my favorites. But they all came out cute! I need to find some pearls and try with Olive now that she's a bit steadier while sitting.

Sarah said...

yeah I wish I had one lonnng strand of pearls lying around but all I had were 2 different shorter versions. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a long strand as long as it doesn't set me back $$$ wise.

Unknown said...

My favs are 2,6,7,10... but I like them all!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Wow! I like the sepia ones although I like the BW one where she's looking at the camera too