Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Baylen's Baptism



Baylen was baptized in IA on July 26 (our 5 yr wedding anniversary) and I have been meaning to post photos from this blessed event. He did really well and loved listening to Father's calming voice. Baylen wore my dad's baptismal gown that he wore when he was a baby. Parker wore this gown and so did Brynna. In one of the pictures we took a couple days AFTER the baptism, I didn't put on the slip that goes on underneath the gown b/c it was already a little ripped due to Baylen being a little too big for it. So that's why it looks a little awkward, but I wanted to get a full-body shot of him in the gown, or "dress" as my uncles kept calling it. haha

My sister, Mary, and my youngest brother, Daniel are Baylen's Godparents. Dj's dad, grandma, and Iris came down from Algona/Humboldt for the baptism as well.







1 comment:

Briana said...

I love those family heirloom baptism gowns. My aunt made mine when I was baptized and all three of my kids wore it. It was really nice to see a girl in it for a change when Olive was baptized in April!

Who are Brynna's godparents?