Saturday, August 23, 2008

vomit and new jeans

this morning, Dj woke me up shouting, "Sarah, get up! Brynn is throwing up all over!" Low and behold, she was vomiting on our bed at 6 a.m. Not something I enjoy waking up to. But, we got her out of bed and I threw her in the tub to clean her off. This is the first time she has ever really thrown up/had the flu. So, once she was out of the tub and in a new pair of Pj's, I threw her back in bed with us and she watched a show on TV and then fell asleep until 10. Poor girl! Dj threw all of our sheets in the wash and that was that. She seems to be feeling much better this afternoon, but I don't think she's 100% yet. When I got home from shopping, I discovered that now Dj's feeling ill with the flu...ugh, I hope Baylen and I are safe....

As for Baylen and I, we headed down to Staples in Burien for Teacher Appreciation Day, which I think was really disappointing this year. Seriously. It was not great. After a 5 min. trip around the store, we headed down to Old Navy b/c they are having a big $7 sale on all kids and baby's jeans, but only today. That place was a MADHOUSE. I did not expect that to happen. However, I found 5 pairs of jeans, 3 for Bee and 2 for Baylen...(boys' sizes in infant were hard to find) and stood in line for about 30 minutes. It was worth it, though, because the jeans were so cheap.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Sorry to hear Bee and Dj are sicky! I hope that they feel better SOON and that you and Baylen do not get it!!! Sweet deal on jeans!

Briana said...

Poor Brynna! Hope she and DJ and feeling better soon! When they throw up it's so sad. Breaks my heart.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I wanted to check out the sale but we missed it....

Yikes, sorry about the flu. I hope you all get to feeling better soon!