Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Gallery of My Own

I decided to post a few pics of my own to my own gallery site. Since I pay for it, I might as well use it. I think I'll use it mostly for projects or ideas I'm working on. I posted a few of my scrapbook pics from some of my pages. Some are better than others. I am still "new" when it comes to scrapbooking, even though I've been doing it for about 3-4 years. Some days I am more creative than others. But, at least Bee (and I) will have a lot of neat memories to look back on when she's older. I hope she appreciates it! ha!

Here's the link: http://gallery.me.com/sfitz/

--the link button wasn't working on Blogger, so you'll have to copy and paste into your browser. Sorry :(

6 comments:

Briana said...

I like them. I'm so far behind with all of my scrapbooks. I'm three birthdays behind for Logan and 3 birthdays plus a few of the first 12 months for Quinn. Haven't even started Olive's. It gets harder to keep up with each child. I don't think I'll get a chance to be "caught up" until they go to college and I get some peace around here!

Unknown said...

They look great! I'll probably steal some ideas from you when I finally find time to work on mine!

Unknown said...

If that is ok... of course!

Sarah said...

haha no problem. i steal scrapping ideas all the time from people or online.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You're good! I just finished Tyler's pre-baby scrapbook and am getting ready to do his 1st year. Yep, already a year behind. Such is life, but I will get them done.

I will take pictures of mine and post them on OFOTO. Then you guys can tell me what you think of mine. It's funny because you always think everyone else's are better than your own. I read the magazines and drool in evny - then I see people's, like yours, and drool more :)

I like your pic by pic page. We just got a photo printer so my album has all 4x6s with manual cropping so my pic by pic page is 6 pages!

Erin said...

love the pages. My mom is a scrapbooking pro.... which I had that talent.