Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 Month Appt.



This morning, Baylen had his 3-month check-up. He weighed in at 15 lbs., 7 oz, which puts him in the 75%ile for weight. He also is 25 inches tall, which puts him in the 50-75%tile. He is doing well. He had to have several shots today, including on oral vaccine. He cried just for the time he was given the shots but then was fine afterward. He slept quite a bit off and on the rest of the day while we were at the zoo. I think his legs are sore this evening, because when I was trying to take off his shorts earlier, he was crying pretty hard as I was pulling them off. Poor little dude! Tomorrow I am getting his 3-month pics taken at the mall. I don't plan on spending that much on them b/c we splurged on the last session w/ Bay and Bee. I just wanted to get them taken since we didn't get any last time with just him.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Oh I hate when they have to get shots and their poor little legs get so sore! Hope they're feeling better today!