Monday, June 23, 2008

He made me...


Some of you may have seen this picture of Baylen and his famous bib on our web gallery. All I can say is that Dj wanted to buy this bib for Baylen before he was born. He found it at a cute little store in Des Moines called Suite Dreams. When you walk into this store, finding a bib that says "mmmmm boobies" is the last thing you'd think you would find in there b/c everything is so cute, expensive and trendy. But, leave it up to my husband to find an x-rated bib. I told him that Baylen would NOt be wearing this bib in public. ever. He just laughed and said.."no problem, honey." I can only imagine what our son will think when he's 18 and looking at this pic and wondering what his father was thinking.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha... in terms of an infant I don't find it x-rated (but that's the nursing advocate in me)... now if DJ was wearing a shirt like that it would be a different story... hahaha.

Briana said...

HA! That's so funny.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

HAHAHA! That's great! I bet he'll be wanting to pull that bib out when he's older and you'll cringe, hahaha. I can see it now!

Samantha said...

we have a onsie that says, "daddy's little squirt" with sperm on it...yeah I said the same thing!

Anonymous said...

Haha I love it! It's very cute actually. Theres some pretty raunchy baby stuff that I've seen out there and can't believe people would actually put their kids in it, but that bib is actually very cute.

Anyway, I kinda gave up on my daycare search for a while. I know, not smart at all especially with the wait lists out here. And, I got a new phone with a new number, so even if those other places had called me back, I wouldn't exactly know about it. So I was thinking about checking out this place in West Seattle because I know they did have a lot of vacancies and London's dad has a friend who is a nanny and she may be helping out, but we don't know what we're going to do for sure yet. So other than those two options, I'm pretty much back at square one.

April said...

I loved it and laughed when I saw it! Yes, strange on an adult, very cute on the little guy.

Megan said...

Ha ha, love it! That store has so much great stuff! It's trouble! :)