Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All in a Day

During first period today we had a mock earthquake drill. I was privileged to work in the triage/first aid section so that was pretty fun. There are only a few of us who are CPR/First Aid certified, so it was cool to see all the injuries. The kids even had "blood" on their arms and legs! The hardest part was carrying some of the injured to the "red" zone b/c their injuries were more serious and they needed to be transported to the hospital. Gosh, I need to lift weights. Carrying middle school kids is freaking hard work!

Brynna has been on this kick lately of singing "Happy Birthday" and then inserting someone's name after she sings it. For the longest time, it was "Happy Birthday, mommy..." Then, "happy birthday, Parker" Tonight it was "happy birthday Granma" and "happy birthday Papa" and finally, "Happy birthday Brynna" it was so cute. Of course, baby and Elmo have also gotten b-day songs as well and Daddy and Mary were able to hear their song tonight too. :)

My husband has decided to start writing a blog too. There just might be a link to it on my page...hehe

The other night, I asked Dj to search for this t-shirt I wanted to buy for my brother, Daniel that has two dogs on the front, one sniffing the other dog's butt and it says "love stinks." I saw a guy in the mall wearing it and found it hilarious. That prompted Dj to find a plethora of funny ass t-shirts and here is one of my favs. It made me laugh b/c some of my students were playing this game last year CONSTANTLY. Finally, one day after they got me on the game, I told them that if anyone else played the game, it was automatic detention! LOL Anyway, this t shirt is pure awesomeness:

2 comments:

Briana said...

I added DJs blog to my list (and altered my title of the Theta Girls Blogs just slightly to accommodate him.) That shirt he posted was hilarious too!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'll have to add DJ to my blogroll.