Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I kissed a girl and I liked it.....grrrr

Here are some things that have been annoying me lately:

1. The song, "I kissed a girl" every time I hear it on the radio, it drives me insane. can't stand it.

2. I can't get the "My Family" app to work on my Facebook page. It is driving me crazy....why won't it freaking show up on my page? I emailed the company who manages it, and still haven't heard back from them. stupid.

3. Drivers around here suck ass. Seriously. I don't know how many people around here run red lights on a daily basis. It's horrible. I am all for photo-enforced lights EVERYWHERE. it's getting out of hand--it's ridic. really, because someone is going to get seriously hurt one of these days.

4. Every time I watch NBC, the commericals are so FREAKING loud...why should I have to adjust my volume on the TV everytime commercials come on? so high maintenance....

5. I drink one beer a night. one. and tonight I'm drinking the last one in the fridge. It's only wednesday. not cool.

6. The loud ass judge, Mary McCormick on the show, "So you think you can dance".....her voice is deafening and her laugh is super annoying...oh and she has really corny one-liners

7. The breadsticks at Pizza Hut buffet today were not seasoned. why? I have no clue but it was annoying....they were dry and nasty. How many people actually eat them without the seasoning? I'm thinking more actually enjoy them to have FLAVOR vs. no taste, but that's just me...

8. All the knotheads who try out for these talent shows. Seriously....last night we watched "America's Got Talent" and there were some really horrible acts. Do they really think they are good? honestly...it's getting about as bad as the American Idol contestants who think they are great singers and are terrible.

9. They are building a new light-rail system from our airport to downtown Seattle. It is supposed to be ready in 2009. When we drove by today, I noticed that there was a bunch of graffiti all over the hub part of the station. That just plain pisses me off.

10. Brynn loves watching Sesame Street. Dj downloaded these TV shows from iTunes that are short shows with the different characters from SS especially b/c Brynn has been loving the show so much. These shows are not very exciting to watch and drive me crazy. I can watch any other Elmo or SS show...but these? They do not keep my interest. Brynn's attention span is very short when these play as well. Ha..I'm not the only one!

11. Baylen is getting too tall/long for the bassinet....already. wahhhh.

12. I am a democrat, so if you are not, you might not want to read this piece of annoyance: Two things about JM: John McCain's arms are really short...(my dad was right) and ever since my mom told me my dad always points that out, that is all I can focus on.....AND...he is just too freaking old to be our President. Every time I see him on the news he just looks so pasty and ill...I don't think any kind of make-up will help.

okay that's all for now anyway...

5 comments:

Briana said...

1. I've never heard that song.
2. Strange how Facebook does annoying things like that sometimes. Drives me nuts, but I still like it 100% better than MySpace!
3. I HATE that! People do it all the time around here and there are never any cops around to catch them. I swear if they would sit at this one intersection they'd get 20 people in the first hour alone.
4. I find that happens on a lot of channels. Drives me crazy especially when I'm trying to put Olive to sleep.
5. I've never liked the taste of beer. Guess I'm "one of those girls." I could really go for a margarita or an amaretto sour though. I haven't had a drink since Memorial Day weekend last year. (Sigh)
6. Can't stand her! Her laugh, with her mouth wide open, makes me cringe.
7. Yuck.
8. I agree completely.
9. I hate the disrespect.
10. My kids never got into SS. Of course I would have rather they did, but instead they loved the Wiggles. Bleck!
11. Olive is just about there too. I say another couple weeks and I need to bring the Pack N' Play up instead. I'm not ready to move her out of our room. Her room is on the opposite side of the house, the furthest away from us. No way!
12. I'm LOL. But great, now that's all I'm going to focus on. Just like how Kevin told me that Rudy Guliani always opens his eyes really wide every few words, now that's all I see!

Samantha said...

I once pointed that out about JM and I was scolded because he was hogtied in Vietnam and had his arms and shoulders broken so many times, they didn't heal correctly. But I still notice it every time he is on TV and it is distracting.

Unknown said...

1. I like that song and find myself singing along in the car

2. I hate facebook, period!

3. We have that problem too, all major intersections are photo enforced now but it doesn't seem to make a difference

4. I hate that, I've noticed it on most channels, very annoying

5. Don't suppose it would look right to swing by the liquour store with two kids in tow...

6. Yeah she annoys me too

7. Gross... without seasoning they are just pizza crust ick

8. I know, I never understood that. We don't even watch American Idol until they get to the top 12 or whatever it is

9. I never understood that... woopty doo, so you can paint on someone else's property, what am I suppose to give you a medal?

10. Blake has been sleeping in later and usually misses SS now

11. We don't have a bassinet but it is sad when they outgrow stuff like that

12. I never noticed before you said that, now I can't stop focusing on it when I see his pic on the news

Anonymous said...

There's a Pizza Hut buffet? My parents would die lol they are always talking about how back in the day you could go into a Pizza Hut and order your food & dine there. I think the last one I know of like that is in Bremerton and that is just too damn far for some pizza.

April said...

Dude. I drank a BOTTLE of wine one night when the kids were here. It was the one night J was around to be "responsible". Then I had my spoiled niece give a homeless guy some spare change. She's 9 and had a meltdown because her McD's cheeseburger was not a ketchup/pickle only special burger. 9 year olds aren't allowed meltdowns in my house over such a little issue. So she had to give the guy the money to demonstrate just how lucky she was. But I digress. My exact words to my friend Aimee were "I know there's a good chance he's going to spend that on alcohol, but if the last week has taught me anything, it's that everyone needs a drink sometime."
So have your beer. You're not a bad mother and you totally deserve it after dealing with the sub this year.
But... Seattle traffic has NOTHING on DC traffic. I metro to work, it adds 20 minutes each way, but the mental health I gain from not driving is so worth it!