Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thanks, Andrea!




Dj's cousin Andrea must be Martha Stewart in disguise. She has sent us some REALLY cute outfits that she has sewn, crocheted, and/or knitted. Below you'll see the latest gifts she recently sent for Baylen and Brynn. I was a little worried when I saw the darling sweater she had made for Baylen b/c I didn't think it would fit him, but it did, and it does, at least for the time being, so we'll have to put it on him A LOT the next few weeks and take full advantage!

She made a smock for little Brynn and it's just so CUTE! She loves to color and stamp, so this is perfect. The smock is actually reversible, and both sides are really cool patterns.

Oh and in that third pic of Brynna coloring, she looked at me and pointed to the poodle and said, "mommy, sheep!" I laughed so hard, but then told her, "No, hon, that's a doggie...it's a poodle." She looked and looked at that poodle for the longest time and then said, "poodle...ruff!" I thought that was too funny! :)

Thank you, Andrea!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I knew how to sew and crochet and knit.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Those are cute! Wish I knew how to make a sweater! I can sew and knit, but I doubt I'll ever be able to figure out a sweater!