Friday, June 27, 2008

Pool Time




On Wednesday, it was really sunny and warm out, so I decided to pull one of our baby pools out from the garage. It is no easy task to fill this pool because we wanted to swim in it right away, so I had to fill pan after pan of warm water from our sink and then Mary poured them in one by one. Needless to say, it took us about 45 minutes to fill it about half full. I reminded Mary that last year, I filled it all by myself and it took me like 2 hours, but we used it every day in August. Wednesday, we didn't fill it all the way full, just enough so Brynn could sit in it and either Mary or I could also sit in with her and Baylen could join in on the fun. Both Brynn and Baylen loved the water.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Ahhh, nice warm pool water. My boys swim in it straight out of the house-craziness! Though their pool is a bit bigger and would take me forever to fill if I had to do it by hand. I miss their small ladybug pool I was given as a shower gift! I'll have to drag that out for Miss Olive next year!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Your pics are always so cute Fitz!! Love them

PS - I'm impressed you fill yours up with warm water. You're a good mom! I fill ours with the hose and make him suffer, hahaha