Monday, June 9, 2008

say what?

A lot of randomness tonight:

Baylen slept through the night last night. Amazing and pure awesomeness is all I can say. He went down around 10:30 and slept until 5:15 a.m OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Talk about a good night's sleep. it was great.

Brynn has been doing much better about sleeping in her own bed again too. Thank God...we had some regression when Baylen came b/c she knew he was in our room and she wanted to be in there too. i think she realized she doesn't sleep very well in-between us, with limited space to fling her deadly arms and legs. I can't even tell you how many times both Dj and I were clocked by her extremities. We both suffered some minor injuries...fat lip and all, right Dj?!

I think we may be on the verge of raising a little Homey G girl because the song "Low" by Flo Rida came on the radio when I was backing out of the daycare parking lot and she was singing it, "low low low"...she has been able to recognize that song on the radio for awhile now. Too funny. We've been listening to Chris Brown, Usher, Fergie, and of course Flo on the way home b/c I haven't changed the music on my iPod in a long while. Elmo loves to get in on the dancing action in the back seat, so when a new song begins, I will say, "bounce Elmo, bounce" and Brynn shakes that Elmo like nobody's business. You'd be surprised how good of a dancer he is. LOL
Note to self: get some kid-friendly music on iPod ASAP!

I have been laughing so much at my sister the past two nights b/c she keeps smelling Cammy, our cat...this is not a good thing, because apparently her butt stinks . I didn't catch wind of it until this afternoon and omg it reeks! That cat is stanky! She needs a bath STAT. If not this weekend, then definitely when school is out. ugh! It's terrible when Mary can smell her 5 feet away. Yikes! Mary's new saying..."it lingers...." nice, eh? that's our precious, sweet little Dumpster cat, Cammy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay that Baylen slept through the night! We have been having bad storms and they wake Lydia up, not too much sleep in our neck of the woods! Tonight the levy at Sailorville is supposed to overflow and they think that downtown will flood. I think our house will be ok, thank goodness!

Briana said...

YAY for sleeping all night. Olive has suddenly decided that it's a good idea to wake up at either 3 or 4 in the morning. But she goes down at 8:30 or 9 so I guess she's getting just as much sleep as Bay is. But I'm used to her sleeping 9-6.