Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you and miss you! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks and for you to meet Baylen!
My dad is the BEST! :) He has been there for me (and my siblings) our entire lives. He is very loving, has a fun sense of humor, and has always been active. He was always the announcer at all of our games (and sometimes ran the clock) when we played sports in high school. He always gave my friends a bad time (and still does). He always played sports with us outside, or board games inside and NEVER let us win anything. Ever. (still doesn't if he can help it) I remember the one time I beat him at MOnopoly was when I was in college and we had to take a picture of it b/c we knew it might be the only time in HISTORY it would happen. haha He is the best dad a girl could ever ask for and a wonderful Papa. :) Love you dad!

No comments: