Wednesday, June 11, 2008

third time's a charm

Third post in one night but I only have one comment to make:

seriously, Briana, Megan: your hubs' watch Battlestar Gallactica too? Wow, that makes me feel better...cuz I thought my hubs was the only one who watched that weirdo show. That's the one that the characters say "Frak" instead of the real F-bomb! I am NOt a fan of that show but I feel bad that two of his shows got deleted b/c of the fuse blowing....he always watches them later at night to relax and now they are gone. :( Stupid cable box!

4 comments:

Briana said...

Yup, Kevin loves it! He could live with only the Sci-Fi channel and either ESPN or NESN (New England Sports Network) I personally cannot stand most of those Sci-Fi shows. Did DJ watch that Wizard of Oz type mini movie that was on Sci-Fi? Can't remember the name of it now. It was weird.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

My husband doesn't watch it. We're permanently glued to ESPN, ESPN2 and I see more Mike and Mike in the Morning to last me a lifetime

Megan said...

The only reason we have cable probably is b/c of the stupid Sci-Fi channel and ESPN. Are there any other channels? For Kevin, no, except ABC now that the NBA finals are on. Kevin watches a bunch of shows on Sci-Fi, they are always on! He reads sci-fi too... blah.

Briana said...

LOL Megs, sounds like my Kevin. Drives me crazy. And although we are not huge NBA fans (we'll gladly watch college B-Ball anyday) we're glued to the Celtics right now.