Thursday, April 17, 2008

Acid Reflux

Well, I got Baylen into the Dr. today . I decided after multiple spit-up sessions this morning that it was time to get him in. Dr. said he thinks Bay has many symptoms of acid reflux. So, he gave us some medicine to try and hopefully it will work. it is called Axid and it is supposed to taste like bubble gum. We give it to the baby 3x a day. I am praying it will help our little guy out and help him feel better. Despite his huge spit-up sessions, he has been gaining weight like a champ. He weighed a whopping 9 pounds, 15 ounces today at 5 weeks old! Imagine how much he would weigh today if he kept all that milk IN him since day one...LOL

Let's hope this medicine works!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Oh I hope it helps him!

(And he now weighs more than Olive does! She's only 9lbs 10ozs!)

Megan said...

Oh, I sure hope that the meds help!