Thursday, April 10, 2008

Out Shopping today

Today my mom, sister, the kids and I went out shopping. We started at the mall because Mary, my sister had to drop off a few applications. She is going to be taking care of Baylen during the day when Dj and I are at work, and then on nights and weekends, she wants to work a part-time job. Mary dropped off apps at Hallmark, the Gap and at Bath & Body Works and already she has interviews at all three next week! I secretly and selfishly hope she gets the job at Gap so we can get Baby Gap discounts because I L-O-V-E that store and we buy a lot of baby clothes there...well when they are on sale, anyway. I rarely pay full price for any baby clothes because I know how cheap I can get them at the outlets and when they do go on sale. I think I could go crazy if we got extra discounts there....plus at Old Navy and BR....omg I can see how bad that could get for me! LOL

Anyway, the original goal was to go out and find some new pj's for Brynna b/c she is growing out of most of her pairs all of a sudden. We went to a lot of stores and came out with lots of other cute clothes EXCEPT for pajamas....my bad! So we're going to Target and Old Navy tomorrow and hopefully I'll find what we *ahem* really need. I bought a couple of summer outfits for the kiddos today at various stores and my mom bought a super cute swimsuit for Baylen and I bought the matching sunhat. Macy's was also having a Clinique Bonus, and I haven't bought make-up in a long time from there, so I bought some cool new eyeshadow and some eyeliner so I could get all the goodies in the free gift.

Tonight we are hanging out and my mom is playing the Wii...funny stuff! Dj, Mary and mom are laughing at each other and I think my mom is about peeing her pants! I'll be sad when she leaves on Saturday. *sigh*

2 comments:

Megan said...

So glad you're having fun w/ your mom and sister! I bet they were soooo excited to meet Mr. Baylen! :) Isn't that always how it goes when buying baby clothes! I did the same thing last wknd, needed pjs and didn't buy any!

Briana said...

Oh I hate it when I forget the real reason I went shopping and then need to go back out again! Kevin ahtes is more though! :)