Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday




Well I think the meds are working for Baylen. He still spits up, of course, but I feel like he's spitting up a smaller amount each time and less amounts at once. I hope the meds continue to work for our little man. Now if we could only get his sleeping patterns on track. I think he had a tummy ache last night b/c he would NOT lay down for anything. One a.m. rolls around and he's still crying. Dj took him down to the swing and he slept in that for about 5 hours before he woke up to eat again. At least his tummy felt better by six this morning. After he ate, I laid him down in the bassinet and he slept for 3 more hours comfortably. I really hope that he will sleep in his back tonight in that bassinet. He did on Thursday and Friday nights..we KNOW he can do it!

Oh and I had to include a couple of pics of him with his Jordan outfit on. :) I can't wait to find him more Jordan outfits as he grows older. LOL :)

2 comments:

Briana said...

Glad to hear that the meds are helping a little.

He's so cute!

Unknown said...

That is too cute! Seriously you guys are killin me w/ the adorable baby pictures/videos! Makes me want one! haha