Sunday, April 27, 2008

This weekend went wayyy too fast...








First of all....I'm totally BUMMED we couldn't go to Nikki and Klas's wedding reception...congrats, you two! It looked like it was a lot of fun :).

Second of all....I have GREAT NEWS....I have a ticket to go back in October for the Gamma Pi 60th celebration!!!! I am SO STOKED! Baylen and I are going back for a short weekend and it's going to be a blast! Can't wait to see everyone!

Finally: this weekend we spent a short time out at the "park" near our house just down the sidewalk. It was 65 degrees and beautiful so we took Brynna and Baylen out to get some fresh air. Brynn had a great time out, as you can (hopefully) see in this video I'm posting.


(Yes Briana, our wooden food is from that same company you mentioned, Melissa and Doug...I LOVE their products too!)

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to meet Baylen. We'll all be there. It will be a blast to see all of the babies together. Tyler got to meet Gwen (Amy Bos), Eva (Mary) and Katie (Erin D) at the wedding and it was so much fun to see everyone with babies, husbands and just having fun!

What would our reunion be without the pres? And Briana's coming too!

Briana said...

YAY! So glad you're going to the reuinion too! But I'm bummed that Brynna won't be going! We're all coming, our whole crew! We're making it a weeklong trip because we're going to visit Kevin's family in MN as well.

Samantha said...

I too will be excited to meet Baylen in October. Henry will be excited to meet a baby close to his own age (well, at least I think he will be excited).