Saturday, April 12, 2008

too good to be true?

Baylen slept through the night last night. It was crazy and I can't believe it. I'm not sure if it's too good to be true or not. I hope it doesn't mean that he is getting sick. He is officially one month old tomorrow already, so I guess it could be real, but we'll see. I was freaking out b/c I woke up this morning and it was 7 a.m. and I realized he had not been awake all night. I freaked out because my first thought was maybe I didn't hear him, but then I realized that would be impossible b/c he sleeps two feet away from me...then I looked over and I saw he was still sleeping soundly. He has been sleeping on and off all day today, so I think he must be going through a growth spurt because I know one way babies grow is when they are sleeping. We took his temp when we got home today to make sure he was fine, and he didn't have a temp. I wonder how he'll sleep tonight...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the first full night of sleep after baby... it's like your body rejects it cause you feel more tired than you did when you were sleeping in 2 hour bursts. Congrats and I hope it keeps up!!

Samantha said...

I cannot wait for that night. Henry was only waking up once a night and has now been waking up two and three times a night...I have sleep envy.

Briana said...

I freaked out the first time Olive slept all night too. And at the time she was sleeping in between Kevin and I in a "BabyNest" so I know I would have heard her.

She didn't do it again right away, but very soon after, so maybe Baylen will do the same thing.