Saturday, April 5, 2008

I know Easter is over but...

            Easter Bunny or Pet Cemetery Bunny?  (yikes)
Brynn after she "meets" Evil Easter Bunny

I had to share this on my blog b/c even though my daughter was traumatized by that Easter Bunny you see above, it still makes me crack up.  My daughter's daycare is a great place and I could ramble all day about how much I love her school.  However, they definitely need a new E.B. costume.  This one looks like he should be carrying an ax around or even be in the movie, Pet Cemetery.  Not only did he scare many toddlers that day, apparently, even 3 and 4-year-olds were scared and didn't want to sit on his lap.  And who could blame them?  haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! That is frickin scary. When you first said it looked scary I thought "ok, sure" but even I wouldn't sit on that bunny's lap. Yikes!
-Crystal

Samantha said...

Hahaha! I cannot even believe that is the bunny costume! OMG! I think I would cry if they made me sit on his lap too.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

YIKES! I cannot stop laughing. That bunny TRULY has issues!

Briana said...

Holy crap, that's one scary looking bunny!