Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So Ready for Summer



It was cold out today. It was 70 on Saturday. We are ready for summer. So is Brynna. :) We tried on her swimsuits over the weekend to make sure they fit. I'm worried that her cute little tulip one I bought her at Gymboree won't fit 3 months from now when we are in Iowa so I ended up ordering another one the next size up just in case. I can't wait for warm weather every day. I am sure all of you feel the same. Maybe that's why I've been so grumpy lately. Or maybe I'm just tired and that explains my grumpy disposition. hmmmm.

3 comments:

Megan said...

She looks so cute! Love that swimsuit! I bought Lydia a few pieces of it as well.

Briana said...

How cute! Love all these girly clothes!

Erin said...

I love that swimsuit!!! I am working on trying to find it for Kate!