Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I've got a porker on my hands



It's so true...Baylen is such a little (or should I say BIG?) porker! Before he was born, I went through Brynn's clothing bins and pulled out the stuff that was gender-neutral, such as some jeans, a few pairs of cotton pants, onesies, etc. Today he's wearing an outfit Brynn wore when she was like 5 months old! Last night, I put a pair of size 3-6 month pajamas on him and his feet are nearly bursting the seams...it's crazy! He has such long legs and big old feet...he must have inherited some of the Fitzpatrick traits as far as long legs and big feet...my brothers are both tall and have skis for feet too. It's so different to have one baby who could/can wear one size for months and another one who outgrows a size in a week or two! I just hope some of the bigger clothes we bought him before he was born still fit him in the right season, or I'll be a little bummed. I also hope his swimsuit fits him okay for the summer too. I bought him 3-6 months suits.....yikes. I better try them on this week and make sure, otherwise I'll take them back and get the next size up....

On another note, I accomplished a sh**-ton of stuff yesterday and today, for which I am extremely proud of...

*final set of yearbook pages done....check
*packed envelope with transcripts to send off to SPU...check
*finished two big papers and emailed them off to my teacher....check
*finished baby announcements....check
*sent off Nikki and Klas's wedding gift...check
*sent Megan's b-day present....check
*did 5 loads of laundry....check

This weekend we're getting profess. pics of the kiddos. I hope they turn out okay, as Brynn turns evil normally when we go and try to get this task accomplished successfully. I had to move them up a week b/c I was afraid one of Baylen's outfits wouldn't fit him two weeks from now. Thankfully they had a time slot open on Saturday. I hope Baylen cooperates too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not so sure it is that he is a "porker" as much as she was just so "itty-bitty" that you see such a big difference. She got A LOT of use out of her clothes cause she was so little... he's just growing like any normal infant IMO.

Briana said...

I wouldn't call him a porker, but he certainly is a big guy! He's wearing 3-6 month clothes? Olive is barely wearing her 3-6 month stuff yet. She's mostly still in the 0-3 stuff. The boys were chunky monkeys when they were little but because they are very short, their outfits fit them at the right stages. For some reason I think Olive is taller than they were.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

The difference between boys and girls. My neice is 5; Tyler is 1. Tyler is almost as big as she is!!