Monday, April 14, 2008

yep it was


...too good to be true b/c Baylen didn't have a very good night last night. I finally got him down about midnight and then he woke up around 4 and again at 6:30. Looks like the Baylen we know has returned. The guy who visited us for two nights was nice, though, I must admit. I wonder what happened to that guy!

My long-term sub who is covering for me is an interesting fellow. I thought he would be really good, but maybe I was wrong. I think he's really stressed out...my morning core has been hard on him the past couple of weeks. It makes me wonder what is going on in there only because I love my morning class--they are a great group of kids. So, I hope he can hang on until I return on May 5th. The thing that annoys me most is that he keeps emailing me telling me how awful they are and how difficult the class is. What the hell am I supposed to do about it? I am not going in there to tell the kids to behave. That's not my job. I'm on leave. I'm taking care of babies at my home. Why would you tell a new mother this? (especially since he has 3 kids of his own, including one set of twins, so he knows what it is like to have babies in the house) He emailed me one day telling me he kicked out 8 kids at once. What the heck? I'm confused. If he's having that much trouble, then he needs to ask the admin for help. He finally did ask them for help after like 13 days of craziness. I don't know why it took him so long. A couple days before that, I ended up copying one of the emails he sent me and forwarded it to the admin and asked that they help him out. The responded right away, so I don't know why he couldn't handle it by asking for help himself. He also emailed me one day telling me how much chewing gum and kids popping their gum bothered him. Really? Is THAT what's causing all the issues? Because seriously, let it go, dude...let it go.

I posted a picture of my mom, Brynna, and Baylen. She left on Saturday.

2 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

That's a great picture. I bet it was fun to have her around :)

Sorry about your sub. Justin's mom is a sub (she was a teacher for 28 years; NCLB made her leave). I hear the horror stories. When the teachers away, it's time to play - too bad that isn't the truth but how can you tell some ms's that?

Briana said...

What a cute picture. Bet she loved seeing her grandkids!

What is up with that sub? Like there's anything you are going to do about it! You're busy! I talked to my boss a couple times while I wa son leave and he kept telling me how terrible one of my clients were (I've never had an issue with them) He immediately transferred them back to me this morning. (And they are THRILLED I'm back!)