Friday, April 11, 2008

I am one of those moms & A new nickname






In the last couple of days, I decided that Baylen needed a nickname and out of nowhere, I decided that I should call him "Porkchop." Yeah, I know, it's definitely not what you expected to hear, but I just giggle every time I think about it. It totally fits my little one. He is still a big eater and he's getting pretty thick. I think he is going to be so much bigger than Brynn ever was at this age and as he grows. He's going to catch up with her fast. So, he's my little porkchop...pronounced "poke-chop" LOL

On another note, I am definitely one of "those" moms who loves to dress her kids in matching outfits. I have been able to find a few things that both my kids can wear and I just think it's the cutest thing ever. :) Of course, you'll see in that last picture that their daddy had just a little something to do with their matching Apple outfits.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, too cute!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I think that's cute - the dressing alike and the nickname. And very creative at that. Just think when he's 16, you can tell his girlfriend "Now, let me tell you about porkchop when he was little" hahaha

Briana said...

Kevin's nickname growing up was Porkchop too! (But PorkChop, not PokeChop)He hated it. (He was kind of chubby)

I also like dressing the kids in coordinating outfits! I get compliments on it all the time. People like how nice they look when they match. Kevin, not so much.